Branféré is an original concept that groups together in the same place a wildlife and botanic park, a leisure park (the Parcabout®) and an educational centre dedicated to the protection of the environment (Nicolas Hulot School).
When you visit Branféré park, you can at the same time :
• Have fun in the Parcabout®. All the family can enjoy a thrilling sensation of freedom on a treetop adventure trail made of 3500 square metres of nets until 13metres above the ground.
• Escape from it all in the wildlife and botanic park. Take a stroll in the multicentennial park and meet 1200 animals coming from the 5 continents (giraffes, zebras, oryxes, pygmy hippos, maned wolves, Asian small-clawed otters, flamingoes and so on)
• Marvel at the bird show. Storks, pelicans, eagles, vultures, hawks, parrots and many-coloured parakeets fly just a few inches above your head.
• Learn at “Nicolas Hulot School”. You can attend educational activities in the park and have a better understanding of nature by feeding the threatened species or visiting the school farm.
Branféré – an unforgettable outing filled with wonder, discovery and fun.
Chain & Labels
- Groups accepted (maximum number of people) : 150
- Groups accepted (minimum number of people) : 20
- Animation groupe
- Atelier pour adultes
- Atelier pour enfants
- Atelier pédagogique
- Expositions temporaires
- Visite guidée
- Disabled access
- Picnic area
- Jardin ombragé
- Jeux pour enfants
- Bus parking
- Salle d'animation
- Meeting room
- Sentiers balisés
- Tables de pique-nique
- Entrée enfant From 10,50 € to 15 €
- Entrée adulte From 15 € to 21,50 €